Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Either with me or against me, you decide

If I was to line up 241 flag draped caskets in town I know I ouwld get the media's attention to our plight but since I have so far chosen not to I must walk again. Maybe I walk till I die or drop then maybe people will see that I am serious about waking America up before someone walks into D.C. with a small nuke device, then of course they would all be screaming. I don't know what it takes to get their attention, I had it for about 30 minutes now they are forgetting already but worse than that so are the ones who say "Never Forget".
Now it is time to stand up, speak up, write letters, demand attention or all has been for nothing. Within the next day or so I will quietly walk out and start another walk, this time a silent walk, no media no signs nothing to draw attention. I want to see if people notice, I will carry nothing with me except my clothes and smokes and of course somehting to drink. I will not stop until we get what we deserve, respect, hnor and justice for those who did not come home with us. I guess I am saying you are either with me or against me, now is the time to choose sides.



Peace,
Steve

No comments: