Monday, November 06, 2006

Because of Iraq?

I am watching these ads on my television and Wesley Clark is telling me that we have terror problems because of Iraq? SO it is because we invaded Iraq that we have to deal with issues of terrorists? Not because they attacked us along time ago and have continued to attack us every time our paths cross? So I guess then I need to be angry at the Iraqi people and not the ones who drive trucks laden with bombs or fly airplanes into our buildings.
So Wesley Clark is this why you retired? Maybe your ability to identify a threat was diminished.
I can still identify a threat and the biggest threat to our security are lies like these.
Wake up America and don't buy into lies like the ones being sold by people who want to use this war as a political tool when it is a life and death situation everyday for 125k of our finest.

No comments: