Tuesday, November 07, 2006

To You John Oliver

John you inspired me and many others to do what we had to for our fallen Brothers, now I must count you among them and my heart is breaking. I never saw you face to face but I believe I knew your soul, we shared a moment in history and lived with the pain of that time.
I remember the nights on AOL talking about keeping it together and a tear comes to my eye but I know now that you are free and there will be no more nightmares for you.
Those of us left behind will take care of your family the best we can, be at peace John and bask in the light of everlasting love you have earned it, nothing can take that away from you.
You did not want to be called a hero or anyones inspiration but you were and you still are.
Fair winds and Following Seas My Brother.

No comments: